As a member of Running Kin Running Club, you will be required to abide by the following rules. Without trying to be an ol’stick in the mud, it is essential that all members adhere to these rules, for your own safety and enjoyment of the club.
- All members are required to complete a membership form indemnifying the club against all responsibility for personal injuries, liability or loses.
- You MUST wear full club kit (official club vest / shirt) to all ASA affiliated road races throughout the country.
- You MUST wear your ASA license on the front and back of your club vest at all ASA affiliated road races throughout the country.
- Please treat all runners (both members and non members of the club), race officials, marshals, event volunteers, referees and team managers with courtesy
- Please abide by the instructions given to you by race officials, marshals, event volunteers and referees at all races.
- Please carry and throw your rubbish (used water sachets, used gel packets, empty bottles, empty wrappers etc) into a dustin-bin. Alternatively, within plain sight of a water table. Do not throw your rubbish in a drain, bush, tree or any other place where it will be lost or difficult to retrieve.
- NO headphones or earphones to be worn at any ASA affiliated road race, as it is not allowed.
- NO headphones or earphones are allowed at any club run, period.
- Please ensure that our club secretary has your correct contact details at all times.
- You may not bring the name and reputation of the club, its sponsors, committee members, members or affiliates into disrepute by conducting yourself in a vulgar, unsportsmanlike, disrespectful or dishonest manner.
- If you have been disqualified from an ASA affiliated road race, alternatively, if you are notified by a referee that you will be the subject of disciplinary proceedings, you must immediately notify your club chairman or club captain.
- If you believe that you have been the victim of unfair discrimination, alternatively, if you feel that a referee or race official has treated you in an unfair manner, you must immediately notify your club chairman or club captain.
- Where you are competing for an age-category prize, you must wear the appropriate age-tag on the front and back of your vest. Arrange for one through our club secretary.
- Please note that any member’s failure to abide by these rules may result in the club taking disciplinary action.